Thickspores.com TERMS OF SERVICE
OBLIGATION OF BUYER: Buyers obligation to thickspores.com is to pay their order total, IN FULL, and to understand and agree to perform to the full extent of all/any other agreements, terms, and provisions set forth in this contract.
OBLIGATION OF Thickspores.com: To ship the product(s) that are ordered through the website by the BUYER, as described in each items short description, within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been paid for in full, including but not limited to, order total, shipping fees, and handling fees.
- Notices and Conditions of Sale: Buyer hereby agrees that their intent in purchasing any product on this website is to use the product(s) for microscopy, taxonomy, or collections purposes ONLY, and their intent is NOT to attempt to cultivate or grow spores which can produce Psilocybin, or any other or any controlled substance under Federal Law, or relevant State law. Buyer understands and agrees that this substance is in fact illegal and classified under Federal law, as a DEA Schedule 1 prohibited substance. Buyer understands and agrees that the distinction is that no mushroom spore contains the substance Psilocybin, psilocin, or any controlled substance under Federal Law, at this time. Buyer agrees that buyer has thoroughly investigated their State’s and local laws, to the best of buyers ability, and that buyer has found that it is not illegal to import or possess the product that is being ordered. Buyer further agrees that if it is illegal to possess any product that they have ordered, buyer has permission from the relevant authority, department, or agency, etc., to possess the items that they have ordered. Further, buyer agrees that they will not request instructions for how to cultivate spores which may produce Psilocybin, and that thickspores.com will not respond to such requests. If buyer is in breach of these terms, and reveals any illegal intent, or intent that is outside of what has already been mentioned in these terms, or asks any representative of Thick Spores, LLC/thickspores.com for growing instructions, buyer hereby agrees that any warranty on their products will become immediately VOID, and that Thick Spores, LLC/thickspores.com WILL NOT provide them with any support, for any reason.
- Consent To Collection, Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information: For you to place an order through thickspores.com you must disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information. As a condition of placing orders with our Site, you represent that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. While thickspores.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL thickspores.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER thickspores.com WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail: By placing an order with us, you grant permission for thickspores.com to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at [email protected] or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
- Additional Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms: To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a resident of the United States of America (unless placing an international order), exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions (“United States”). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. Further, should you provide us with incorrect billing information, and your card receives a charge, but we are not compensated due to the transaction being declined, you hereby agree that thickspores.com is not responsible for such charge, and that you will directly contact your bank, or the issuing company of the card to dispute such transaction. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable. If you wish to request a cancellation of an order, thickspores.com may consider it, if made prior to shipping notification of the product(s) that you paid for; under no circumstances will thickspores.com consider canceling an order which has already shipped. If thickspores.com decides to refund your order prior to shipping, you agree to be charged, and pay a 20% restocking fee for the total of the order that you placed. If you claim that a spore or other item has perished in shipment, then thickspores.com may, at its sole discretion, either refund the order or ship out new product, but it is not obligated nor required to. Furthermore, you hereby agree and understand that thickspores.com does not under any circumstances ship an item with living mycelium in them. If spores germinate into mycelium during transit, it is considered and act of God, and thickspores.com is not responsible for such act of God. You hereby agree that you will dispose of said item that has had spores germinated within it during transit. thickspores.com will not refund nor replace any item on the grounds that it was ruined due to spore germination or any reason similar, as it is an act of God, and we cannot control God’s actions.
- Order Acceptance Policy: Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. thickspores.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. thickspores.com further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by thickspores.com upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered. Title to goods passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services: thickspores.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. thickspores.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, thickspores.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. 9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms: thickspores.com RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
- You hereby agree that upon notice of shipping your order, both buyer (you) and thickspores.com have fulfilled their obligations of this contract, and no further service by either party shall be expected, nor will it be required as part of any obligation or warranty. If further service is required by the buyer, it will be at thickspores.com sole discretion to provide any further service, but thickspores.com is not in any event required to do so.
- Once an order is given to the shipping provider chosen, buyer hereby releases and indemnifies thickspores.com of any liability, or responsibility of the package, package contents (products purchased from thickspores.com), or order. If there is any form of issue with delivery, or state of packaging, including, but not limited to damage, or theft, thickspores.com is not liable or responsible. If buyer contacts thickspores.com about any issue arising from the shipping provider, it will be at thickspores.com sole discretion to act upon said claim, but in no event is thickspores.com liable to replace said order without full compensation of the order total, including new shipping fees, packaging costs, and handling fees, and any other fee deemed necessary by thickspores.com.
- No customer may involve any third party, file any claim, charge-back, or reversal of fees paid, of any kind, without first contacting thickspores.com by e-mail, or any other method of contact that is prescribed on the website. Failure to contact us to resolve such dispute before involving a third party will void all terms of this contract, and immediately result in the buyer being in breach and default of this agreement. Further the charge-back, claim, etc. will be disputed by thickspores.com. Should buyer lose such charge back, claim, etc. buyer shall forfeit the total payment made to thickspores.com as remuneration, and payment of said breach and default of this contract, and further, the order will be voided, cancelled, and deleted, and all future orders shall be cancelled, and prohibited from buyer.